Wednesday, September 07, 2011
The day started with me in the principal’s office. I went there to learn about the children education, and I learned some important things. The tables where then change and I ended up in the hot seat, told what I was doing wrong! WOW! We then went to the hospital to get Lydia and then off to see the children at the other orphanage to give them their pictures and spend another hour with the Principal there. At least I was not in the hot seat then! I was making arrangements to be able to call a certain little boy. In fact he will allow me to skype with him. (maybe because I did a good job at the assignment he gave me)
Derrick is such a trooper! It is hard on him when we go to the other orphanage because Lydia and Ilia run off with their friends or worse sometimes their friends laugh at and mock him. Then they get back in the car and they are siblings again.
The next three day we will be staying put in the orphanage as “we have been running around too much” and worse Yuri is off to another job. It is interesting in the months we were preparing to come we prayed for the heart of those we would work with would be soften and the right people to help us would be guided to us. Yana has done a great job with our legal paperwork and the days she did not have to be involved with us we have had Yuri on the important days. I feel so blest! My next pray is to be allowed to go Zap on Sunday with the kids. (it is being thought about) So I am going to try and be a good girl the next few days!
I'm sure you are being good. :) There are some really good people over there. Also some not-so-good ones, but that is true of any place you go. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Derrick is having a hard time. Karissa has the same problem when Ira is around any of her friends. It's hard to watch. I just hate it when they're meant to each other and I have yet to find a way to stop it.
Praying for you!! *hugs*