Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Embassy Day
I thought this part would be easier . David H tried to prepare me for this one parent adoption paperwork. I thought I explained on the phone before David left to the embassy the one parent situation. The lady helping me is so sweet but I am the most nervous I have been in a long time. So it has not been a fun afternoon working on paperwork. Realizing we are close to the "US poverty line". Funny how the Lord works" using the foolishness of man to confound the wise".Derrick asked me how we can be "poor" I explained we are spiritually rich and THE LORD make up the differences. so not a lot of fun today while mom does homework, just too much TV. I am looking forward to my "doma" with no TV! I have made us run around liberty square a few times. We will have a little fun tomorrow. Home stretch, "pant, pant"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Debbie, I'm so happy for you. Looking at your pictures in Crimea brought back so many wonderful memories for me. I miss Ukraine so much. We spent the majority of our 81 days in Crimea. Ay-Petree is one of the most beautiful places in the whole world. The view from that mountaintop is spectacular and the Turkish community on top is fascinating.
ReplyDeleteWe also had to do a one parent adoption, and I was scared to death at the embassy. It seems like that should be the easy part, but it was one of the most tense for me---next to getting through the airport.
Glad you made it. Congratulations and welcome home.
Christie