Tuesday 9/20/11
I only slept a couple of hour after our Monday night train ride so I was kind of “sulky” a term they used when you are grumpy here. The kids did no sleep in as long I had hoped. We found markets as our tummy were growling horribly. Then we made arrangements with the missionaries to get our large suitcase back and feed them Big Macs I did not do well in the feeding missionary area I only feed them home cooked once, one P&J lunch and two trips to fast food. O well. We had a quick lesson from the strength of youth pamphlet . We then quickly packed for our dash to pick up passports and get on a train to Kiev. I wish was the all night one but it was from 5 pm to 11 pm Whereas Monday night I had no food tonight I think I had too much. I did not let them have cokes but the grape juice was as bad. It was a long 5 hour! I finally dozed off for an hour and woke up to the kids imitating my snoring. We when we all laugh and laugh and told sleep walking stories until we were giddy beyond words. I was afraid they would throw us off the train for all our laughter. Ilia loves having Derrick paly this little piggy with his toes. We are so close to the final stretch. I am so homesick!
No comments:
Post a Comment