A better day , so glad with each new sun rise there another chance. We decided to walk into the middle of the village to the market hoping to find balls, cards and fresh food. It is a 4 k walk each way. Ilia would not go so I locked the door to our room and left. I figure some time apart would be better than starting another day with a power of will contest. Well, no balls, no fresh fruits or veggies I guess people are mostly growing their own here so it is not sold on every street corner like I saw all over in Zap. On the way back Ilia meet us and we all came laughing. Well, meat and cheese with good bread for lunch. At least there will be borsht for supper!( veggies) The kids are all taking a nap so I am actually blogging today I usually blog at 4 am when I get up. I figure it is still that day back home so it counts . Keyboarding is so hard for me I wish it just flowed from my head through my finger. When the older boys where here they laughed at how slow I am! Fall is arriving I am loving the cooler temperatures especially when walking. Well I better wake the kids I will want to go to bed early. and they wouldn’t!
No comments:
Post a Comment