Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friday March 2

We are leaving the Orphanage today for good. I am happy sad and angry. Angry as last night when  I told Daniel to Pack there was nothing, no gifts no shoes etc I have given him. Actually if they had been give freely I do not care. but I learned this morning the shoes especially had been given at "force" Because of the way they where given I am glad they are back Thanks to Yura ( They stink though after so much sharing!) oh well I pack them any way. Sad because I am leaving too many children I love so much. Yura and I spent hours setting up email accounts and stamps, addresses so they can choose to stay in touch. Happy to be closer to going home and to be able to take one more child from this life!

2 comments:

  1. D gave away everything we gave him, which we suspected he would, so it was fine. I am glad that you were able to get shoes back. It is so sad that the kids are so mean to him. I'm glad Yura was able to be there and help get the shoes back. I remember how hard it was to leave:( But, like you said, it's good to be on your way out and taking one of them with you!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are nearing the end of this journey #2. Things are moving along. Can't wait to see you at the airport in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete