Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tender mercies!

As I stated in my last blog, I meet a mom flying on the same flight with me at least to chiocago. In the Kiev airport we also met up with the Roaches ( an elder couple missionary who have a  part in the story because it was from their apt Yura would  translate when we Skyped Daniel. There was also  a sister missionary I had met in Zap last trip and then in Dnipro. So we all got on plane to Frankfurt.  Little Vaila did not do so well the first leg and was biting and hitting her mom.Obvious first plane ride. Well as we all had 3+ hours in Frankfurt we all hung together. Daniel was an angel with Valia playing balloons with her, giving her ride chasing her down for us. ( she is moves well for having CP. The sister missionary was telling me how sweet he was talking to her. We separated from the missionary as we left. I confess we medicated Valia for the next flight. She slept  a while when as we where sitting 4 rows behind with a empty seat beside us the last few hours she sat with Daniel and me. The descent was the hardest I have ever had. They had fed us spicy food the last hour the cabin temp and really hot and then a really bumping descent. I personally was trying not to toss my cookies.As I glanced around the cabin people where grabbing those little white bags. I am fanning myself Daniel is fanning himself and Valia and with the other hand they are hold each other very tight. So sweet! Laura and I had to separate in Chicago but  not without realizing how wonderful the Lord is to help his children out!
  If course getting into Salt  Lake was wonderful to see my family ( Ilia was the first to my side again for hugs and kisses! Thanks to all of you for coming to welcome us home!

No comments:

Post a Comment