We are alive ! We just have not had internet. The Director is allowing us to use his computer right now! We have a court day for the 10th providing Interpol send it's clearance We have a would have to come back so we are praying hard. I do feel it will work out fine Just add your prays to ours! Our days are too long as we wait for Daniel to get out of school. It is so cold here they have closed pubic schools. because the children live at their school their is not canceled. We have cabin fever pretty bad! We have finally seen some of our friends from our previous trip! We have been ask not to invite them into our apt. so we have to stand in the cold halls to visit! |
Thursday, February 2, 2012
No internet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weird about not being able to invite anyone into your apartment. I'm amazed at how different each city is. You're already in my prayers and will continue to be there! I'm glad it's going better in many ways. :)
ReplyDelete