Saturday, February 11, 2012
court sucess
Well it was a long and cold court! Two hours! The judge even sent Daniel out of the court room, to warm up. I was OK with all the question about why we wanted more children, why we did not adopt him when we were here before, did we make enough money blah, blah, It only got dicey when it was finally touched on that some "man" had visited him at both Orphanage was brought up .( the following I did not know before) That when this man heard through the grape vine some Americans wanted to adopt he did ask for the paper work to begin adopting in Dec. and then has not shown up again since. Not only was the Inspector there, but a man from the district level of social service. They both brought up his man has had 6 year to establish his right as the Father ( it is assumed he is the father) but he is not listed on the birth certificate! Because Daniel was abandoned at 7 they ( social service had to create a birth certificate with what limited info the 7 year old could give them.) Social service did know this man's home was the home he had lived in at the time of his abandonment, but he was highly neglected in that home. Finally the judge ask if Daniel knew this man's name Daniel said "no I only called him uncle " and "I told him I wanted to go the America ." (I do not know if Daniel was coach to say this ) So finally after 2 long cold hours Daniel John Mosteller was made our son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment