Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thurs Aug 25

To those who know me this will not be a surprise but it is 5:30 am and I am awake! (See I am sleeping in!)
I am thinking about Tomakovka, I am excited to be in the village, to be with in walking distance of my children, of course that leaves us without a translator and sticking our like a sore thumb. so I was trying to figure how to blend in. I could by a few skirts and scarfs but then I looked at their feet,, oops I can not wear heels so my american tennis shoe will spoil my look, oh well. We will not  have intranet so except for a few words on the kindle it may be radio silent for 10 days!

1 comment:

  1. Not having Yana there will be good practice for you. We all learned to depend heavily on her and it wasn't until we left that we realized just that. She is so wonderful though, isn't she?? Tell her I love her.
    Please give Natalia a big hug from me. It will probably be the last one I can send to her. Tell her that not one day will go by that I won't think of how special she is. We all LOVE her so much.
    Good luck, Mostellers and have fun!! Let us know when we can meet you at the airport!!

    ReplyDelete