So do I blog about today or try to catch up for the past couple of days? We will start with today. The good news of the day is we saw our children! They look wonderful, a site for a mother's eyes! We spent 4+ hours with them.Playing soccer, well of course Derrick and Ilia played and we watched, walking to the corner store for Ice cream . Now as I write this part family, do not panic I believe it will work out! The kids big sister was here last week telling them she was going to adopt them, and they will not come with us unless she gives them permission. so tomorrow we go see her! I promise I am not worried. As I said to Yana If she can take care of them of course that is best! but can she?Apparently, she and her child live with his family. My hope is that she just needs to meet us and know we are ok and will keep in touch. Lots of prayers for the children I can not say pray for us because I truly want the Lord's will to be done! My hardest part of today the paying the Driver it was almost double what I have been told and tomorrow will be twice that because we have to go get the kids and then back track to the sisters and then back to the kids village! so the decision becomes do we stop eating or stop going to see the kids! PS we are all three happy with the weight we are losing as those who have been know you are to busy running around to eat and want to conserve money!
Yes, the driver fees were astronomical. Which is why I only saw our kids 3 times during the 3 weeks I was there:(. So glad to see you have Yana!! Don't you just love her? Tell her hello. I can't wait to hear how meeting the sister goes. I find it so fascinating to hear about meeting biological family members, probably because our story is so wrapped up in that. And of course we will still pray for you!!! But we'll throw in the phrase 'according to thy will' :). You need all the prayers you can get while you are over there. Satan is tricky and smooth and will come from any angle he can think of. So happy for you to have seen your beautiful kids. Glad you are safe and well. I hope you are loving Ukraine. I find myself missing it...
ReplyDeleteYea!!!!!! I love pictures. :) I'm so glad the kids were well. I will be praying for you guys! Good luck with the sister.
ReplyDeleteOH....THOSE DRIVERS FEES!! Are you staying in Zap?? Lidia looks amazing!! She is a beautiful girl. Happy Yana is with you cause she's the best. Give her a big hug. It's great to hear from you. Keep us posted and we love and pray for you!!
ReplyDeleteI hope this all works out. Like Steph said, Satan is smooth so don't let him fool you into seeing something that is Satan's will wrapped up in a facade of pretty lies and false promises where your kids' best interest is not at the forefront. In almost every adoption case, family has stepped in conveniently right before the kids are being adopted. The spirit will guide your mind and will be there to help you discern between the good and the not so good. These kids need a family who will never let them down again and will be there for them forever.
ReplyDelete