I am a real Micheal Mclean fan and this song has special meaning in my life right now! I can not even express the joy in my heart! I have always loved those moments in life when you have the spirit, but it is not just a literal moment it is going on for hours and even day right now for me. Yesterday was a sweet moment at church. As I could not understand the words of the song and sacrament prayer I had to close my eyes and really think of the words to sing them or say the prayers in my mind . That kind of concentration( mediation, pondering) sure brings the spirit! Someday as we grow more righteous we will "Have his spirit always." Unfortunately, I am too imperfect but there is hope. I will cling right now to this ongoing out pour from Him! The thought that can so strong to me as I struggled with the pain of the previous day is the parable of the Vineyard. The Master of the Vineyard is grafting his children to save his vineyard!
As birth parents we know those children are ours without a doubt because he sent them right into our bodies. Yet I know these children are my children just as strongly. The problem with the word" Mine" as it sounds too possessive. I understand more clearly it is my "stewardship". I feel so humbled and am grateful for the understanding we can guild be in the "stewardship" of these children if we do our part!
Today is moving day so I must get ready! We are praying our portable Internet connection will work as we will spend the next 14 day in the villages.
No comments:
Post a Comment