Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SDA

As all who who have done this know we pray and pray for this appt day and it is over in a wink of an eye! Our adventure of the day was getting lost coming home from the Temple. But 9 hours after leaving our aptartment we  are safely inside and grateful! someday will have to tell the story!

4 comments:

  1. Hey mom what appt e- mail me. Danny misses you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all nervous when I saw that your posting was SAD. I think you meant SDA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! Hopefully you have picked up your referral already and are on the night train! Keep the posts coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy to have our appointment over with. I also thought it was some really big appointment and ... boom! it was over. Glad to hear things are going along as they should!

    ReplyDelete