David, Derrick and I are safely in Ukraine! Part of me feels like I am coming home as I lived in Europe for 3 years 20 years ago. The cobblestone / narrow streets are so familiar, people walking every where, MY greatest problem is every time I open my mouth German comes out! That was ok on the flight over here as we were flying Lufthansa but it is not cutting it here. Too tired to write more. Just so Happy to be here!
Woot!
ReplyDeleteHELLOOOOOO from America!! I am super jealous of you!! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteJust want to wish you well and thank you again for taking my gifts over. I sent an ipod with you for Natalia. If you would, please help her understand that we have put songs on it for her so it's ready to go. I sent an outlet converter to so please make sure she understands what that is. The cable is in that tiny box under the ipod. And don't forget the hugs and kisses!I hope you have great weather and things go as smoothly as possible. It's finally your turn and I am so happy for you! Good luck and keep us posted
So glad that you made it!! Can't wait to follow along:) You will love it!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm. So they word I had to type in to post my comment was Satan. Nice. Maybe a little hint to pass along my opinion of Satan's role in all of this. Just recognize that he is over there and is NOT in favor of families or adoption or the gospel. So if things seem hard or rough just know that you are doing the right thing and the doing the right thing doesn't mean it will be the easy thing...
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm glad you've made it safe and sound. Once you adjust to the time zone I want to hear all about your adventures!
ReplyDelete