Never has this Shakespeare quote been more true than Friday in my life. I have spent hours pondering that day! I will always wonder if Ella ( Big Sis) really planned to adopt them.( We have since found out she did pick up the paper work but would not be able to gain custody as she is not married) Was it just a plan for extortion, ( Yes we will provide the way for the children to keep in touch) Last, was it a powerful show that they really love them and wanted to prove that by really testing our commitment to the children. It is probably a little of all three. I think it is good for the children to hear our love and desire for them over and over. That does not matter, what matters is that we are players on the Lord's Stage and playing the parts he wants us to play! I am nervous and humbled at the path we are on. I truly understand this a bed of roses, some days more thorns than flowers! As we learn more about our children' s history the more challenging I see it will be!
Church was good it is always wonderful to be with the saints ! Tomorrow Back to the Orphanage to see the children and begin the next leg of the journey! Please pray things go unusually fast as the orphanage will closing on Sept 1 and the children are suppose to be sent to another Orphanage . Plan B is to send them to the " Hospital" or sanitarium. My plan is for a miracle to get a fast court date and pray the judge will waive the 10 waiting period. so they can be with us after Sept 1. We really need your prayers on this part of the journey.
Bravo, bravo for your participation on this stage!
ReplyDeletePrayers are with you!! I'm kind of guessing we won't overlap at all. That would be way to nice and convenient and those sorts of things don't happen for me:) Glad to hear that you found church. Our prayers are with you for a speedy court date and no ten day wait. Who is your facilitator? My heart breaks for all of those kids who will be separated and transferred to another institution. Can it never end for them?! My prayers will be for them, too.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Mostellers!!
ReplyDeletePrayers on the way!!!