Friday, April 1, 2011
Other Miracles
This is not an adoption miracle story today but all miracles need to be thank for so I thank my Father in Heaven as I tell this story.I am in Denver Co today for classes for work when I get a phone call from one of the Dr. I work with that my father is sitting in front him needing to go to surgery as he fell and ruptured his ligament above his knee! I am glad he is there taking care of him. So after class I am heading down the highway heading for my hotel ( I have been ups and down this road for 2 days) when I notice something I had not noticed before! A familiar Spiral. So I pull off the highway thinking I can at least put his name on the pray roll wishing I had a dress with me. They actually let me in in my dress pants, Wow, did I feel out of place until I change. It was so peaceful being there. My Dad spent so many years working in the Manti Temple, being in his favorite place really helped me. I got out of the temple to a message that all went well. Now I wish my house was complete to bring him home to help him heal! We have designed a completely handicapped house, but it 's just not done in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Debbie-What a great story. I'm so glad that your dad is doing alright. I hope he continues to heal well. So smart to have your house handicapped accessible. Hopefully we will have time to go to a session at the Kyiv temple:). Hope everything is going well for you and that you have the strength and energy you need to do all that you do!!
ReplyDelete