Email Kim G. She tried to use some but it took a ridiculous amount of miles and they would have had to fly out of California. I can't remember if she blogged that part or not. Let me know if you need her contact info:)
I haven't heard of any info on that. I remember it being mentioned in the meeting, but we didn't go that route. At least we now have enough miles to go somewhere! :) Good luck!
Email Kim G. She tried to use some but it took a ridiculous amount of miles and they would have had to fly out of California. I can't remember if she blogged that part or not. Let me know if you need her contact info:)
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of any info on that. I remember it being mentioned in the meeting, but we didn't go that route. At least we now have enough miles to go somewhere! :) Good luck!
ReplyDelete