I have an amazing little girl with amazing faith!
She hit a tree yesterday up at the cabin and was in and out of consciousness as we raced her down the mountain to the hospital. Her father of course gave her a blessing first thing! By the time we got to Provo I knew she was OK but wanted to have her checked out. The CT scan showed a fracture skull but no internal bleeding! Being a nurse the Dr. let me bring her home with strict instructions! Besides LOC (level of consciousness) the next thing to watch was throwing up. We just got her to the suburban when she threw up. We got her home and tried to keep her sipping water, when we tried something stronger her threw up. Great now if she threw up one more time we would have to go back to the hospital.
Danny immediately ask for a blessing I told her she had had 2 already and she said "You should have a blessing when your conscious so you can use your faith." Her father and grandfather gave her her blessing and then her grandfather said something important that this should teach us to be careful but that it is OK to still have Fun in life!
Of course I slept with her last night or half slept so I could talk to her every few hours and give her sips of water. Interesting how tragedy always make us appreciate and re- memorized their sweet little bodies. Twelve plus hour and she is keeping her water down. She told me she would be fine this morning! Of course she looks worse, a very purple eye! Ilia was tenderly hugging her goodbye twice before he left with David.
Yup we all need the faith of little Children!
So glad she is okay! :)
ReplyDeleteHow scary!! I'm glad that she is alright. I love little kids. Sweet, simple faith:)
ReplyDelete