Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas!

I have not enjoyed a Christmas this much since the the Christmas 18 year ago when I had a one week old baby for Christmas !Lydia and Ilia are so excited it is very infectious! The best part is bringing the true meaning of Christmas into their lives. Having grown up in the gospel and having raised my bio children in the gospel conversion is a gradual process. It is amazing to watch Ilia and Lydia  conversion. The first thing we noticed was Ilia's  willingness to pray, homework is now easier. and my personal favorite the way they treat Dannalee. David and I almost cry as we watch this new caring and tenderness. Yesterday they came home from Denae's apt at college where they had spent  3 days ( I enjoyed the first two day of freedom but was moping around the house yesterday waiting for them to come home!) anyway last night all the children were downstairs with the granddaughter waltzing to Christmas music. Oh yea it does not get any better!
Merry Christmas to all! May the true love of Christmas be in your heart all year through!

No comments:

Post a Comment