First go back to baptism day I added a Pic there I don't do it often so it is a big thing when I talk a child into helping me out!
Just like a newlyweds we/I think life is blissful. I know it will end but I am trying to soak up very bit of fun and happy times together to have a big storage of love and good time to get me through the rough time I know are down the road.
After dinner last night in which Ilia was saying how he loves food I was teasing him if he loves His family as much as food he said YES But stated then stated families mean food! The children were discussing how many years of college before mission and how long you are on a mission (it was less than they thought mission not college ). Then we literally ran around the neighborhood passing out our gifts. They were loving it! Singing, wishing neighbor's Merry Christmas it was a Good night
. As I dropped the kids off for school this morning (we were late as we had skyped Daniel and the Bennett's two girl) Ilia put his cheek out for a kiss and of course a good round of " Love you "before they jumped out. YEP honeymoon bliss!
Oh I so wish we could have been there!! I love all those sweetnesses that we get to see. Like the kisses and hugs and I love yous and their sweet little prayers. We are doing neighbor cookies soon and the boys can. Not. Wait!! How awesome is it that you get to skype?! What a huge blessing :). I hope we catch up with each other on the phone soon...
ReplyDeleteSounds like these are some great kids. Certainly they are like any other kids and will have their challenges, but it sure sounds like you are bringing them up to love, respect and appreciate their family. Keep up the good work. You're doing a great job with them!! Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete