Yesterday we got the Traditional picture of Ehar writing his letter for court to be adopted! His name is now Daniel John Mosteller! He did not want to keep his Ukraine name as like Lydia and Ilia did which is fine as I do not want him to revert back to his Ukraine name as Lydia and Ilia did. In my mind he has been Daniel for 10 years so he is stuck with it He is getting used to the name change. By playing cards we say his name over and over.
Today we bundled up and went outside for a walk so Yura could oriented us to the town so we can survive without him and Yana! We moved apt as the first was too cold. I am trying to limit computer time with Daniel and Dannalee,. When they paly I am entertained just watching him,his beautiful face and gestures. We worked on English , I am surprised how well he is doing. He has really work with the English classes here and I can tell. It was always pulling teeth to get Lydia and Ilia to work on English. Of course I know they knew more than they let on!
Oh Debbie,
ReplyDeleteHe looks just like a Mosteller. Congratulations!!
What a cute boy! :) Congrats.
ReplyDeleteYou are brave. I would have a really hard time without Masha there with me. Good luck!!
Debbie, he is darling!! What a happy smile on his face. I'm envious that you are there and getting to see Yana. I'm not envious of the cold! How do the kids seem to be adjusting to their new orphanage? What about yulia? Any word on how she is doing or where she went? I am sad for all the difficulties so many good people and innocent children live with. It doesn't seem right that I'm sitting here in my nice warm home with drinkable water, typing on my computer. Please tell Yana hello for me and hug her. Thanks
ReplyDeleteOh....he looks so happy! How old is he?
ReplyDeleteWow, what a handsome little fellow he is. That smile is adorable. We are so happy that things are moving forward with this adoption. Hopefully you can get through this quickly so you can get home and get back to life. Thank you for the updates so we can follow along!
ReplyDelete