We have our families ,our "ward Families" and I think of all or you as my "Adoption Family as we share our tears of joy and frustrations over our adoptions I have so much respect for you all and our thoughts and prayer are with us all as we walked along on our different stages on the path! I am sending my paper work with all those shinning brads minus our golden ticket to Ukraine tomorrow in hope it will get us a place in line as we wait!
Good for you!
ReplyDeleteUkraine adoptions are not for whimps, that is for sure. Keep going....you can do this!!
hugs!
Ah, the brads. :) Isn't it funny how they said at that first meeting that we would get some of our best friends from the group we sat around? I remember thinking, "No way. I don't even know these people and how much am I REALLY going to when we'll all be busy with our kids?" LOL Never say never, huh? :) I hope you get your golden ticket soon! *hugs*
ReplyDelete