Saturday, January 21, 2012

paris!

Starting round two of adopting! We got to spend the afternoon in Paris! It almost seems wrong to be sight seeing before we accomplish our mission but you must take the opportunity when it comes!  It is the city of LOVE, and beautiful people!
We're in Kiev today and in bad need of sleep. Jet lag !  We had computer problems getting internet. We're in the same place we started our first trip but there is snow outside. SDA tomorrow and we are told changes with Interpole having big delays so we need those prayers as Always.

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Good luck ~ you're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I wish I'd been able to do that. We didn't have a long enough layover though AND since Ira wasn't a US citizen yet I'm sure they wouldn't have let us leave the airport anyway. Ah well. Another time. :)

    Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrong to be sight seeing and enjoying yourself?! No way!!! This is how you energize yourself before the big task ahead:) Wish that I was there with you. Please blog lots!!!!!!! You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pics please! You will never forget this journey, enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here you go again. Can't wait to follow you on yet another journey. In an upcoming post, maybe you can tell the story (or the condensed version) of who and how this round two came about.

    ReplyDelete