So after going through the dispiontment of not getting a SDA date before the end of the year. I get a message today SDA date Jan 24! How cold is cold there?
Cold is COLD. That is only a week and a half before I went last year and it is COLD. Bring layers, they will be your friend. Karissa was warm with fleece layers, though that worked for one her age better than an adult perhaps. :) Um...what else? Packets of hot chocolate were nice for when we'd get back to the apartment and they don't take up much luggage space. I brought hand/foot warmers, but never did use them. A couple of times on the bus my feet were cold, but it wasn't too bad. I did bring my snuggie (blanket with arms) with me when we'd travel on the bus because it would go over my legs and help keep them and my feet warm. I also had a long down coat (went down to my shins) I wore.
If I think of anything else I'll let you know. :) Feel free to call me with questions. Ah! I'm so excited/jealous you're going back! I hope you blog LOTS! With LOTS of pictures! Are you going to the same area as you got your others from?
I am soooooo excited for you!! Wish I was able to go with you:) I'm guessing it's pretty cold! I got your message, sorry I haven't called you back. You know how it is, life is a little crazy:) Talk to you soon.
Cold is COLD. That is only a week and a half before I went last year and it is COLD. Bring layers, they will be your friend. Karissa was warm with fleece layers, though that worked for one her age better than an adult perhaps. :) Um...what else? Packets of hot chocolate were nice for when we'd get back to the apartment and they don't take up much luggage space. I brought hand/foot warmers, but never did use them. A couple of times on the bus my feet were cold, but it wasn't too bad. I did bring my snuggie (blanket with arms) with me when we'd travel on the bus because it would go over my legs and help keep them and my feet warm. I also had a long down coat (went down to my shins) I wore.
ReplyDeleteIf I think of anything else I'll let you know. :) Feel free to call me with questions. Ah! I'm so excited/jealous you're going back! I hope you blog LOTS! With LOTS of pictures! Are you going to the same area as you got your others from?
I am soooooo excited for you!! Wish I was able to go with you:) I'm guessing it's pretty cold! I got your message, sorry I haven't called you back. You know how it is, life is a little crazy:) Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!!!!!!