Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Two steps forward and a giant step back!
Ugh! Sunday I taught a Sunday school class on gratitude and how we are happier if we are grateful even in our trials .I even challenged them if they where having a bad day to find the things to be grateful for. so Yesterday was a horrible very bad day! If started with the USCIS telling me there are 2 important things missing so I will not be sending our golden ticket Ukraine this week . David and I yelling as we are trying to move a couch in to our new house (well I am more crying over scratches on my new door and furniture.) our Landlord tells me the insurance did not send the rent this month and could he show the house tomorrow!( NO! I am thinking we have been spending every waking moment at the new house to finish it) Ok where are the blessings! mmmmm I am getting a new house. I will make to our kid on the lords time table. ( I just want to be on a plane week week!) My husband did get up at 3 am this morning with me to start the 20 loads of laundry and clean the house for the showing. There is more, but the dryer just buzzed, only 18 loads on wash left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there.... I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh! I'm so sorry. Sometimes I have to get back to basics, like: I can walk, I can feed myself, I own a car that runs.....
ReplyDeleteI HATE moving furniture! Hate it! We have carpet coming to our freshly painted basement and I KNOW the carpet guys are going to scuff my stairway! Boo!
Good luck with the USCIS....I hope things fall into place soon!